Thursday 30 August 2007

Caught up at last

My birthday prompted a wave of "Happy Birthdays" on face book. This was great and gave a great excuses to start up conversations with old friends. I think now Facebook has even more members than MySpace. I was a bit late to MySpace, only signing up to pass some time at my old work. The amount of effort a profile takes to create and maintain in MySpace daunted me. Facebook on the other hand was different i signed up almost straight away, leaving the content of my profile to a simple yes or no click on an application. Job Done. I wonder is this a fad, in this year and forgotten the next, or are we going to be able to maintain friendships over further distances for longer time.

1 comment:

Phewsie said...

Not so much caught up as caught out by the days flying by...